Status of an Official Dealer
What is necessary for the purpose of getting the status of an «Official dealer of the MegaCom Company»
For the purpose of getting the status of «An official dealer of the MegaCom Company» an applicant should comply with the following requirements:
- To have a not less than 1 year’s experience of work in the market of distributing cellular communication services;
- To have a favorable location of selling outlets. The number of such outlets should be not less than 10 (ten) ones with profile directions (connection to operators of cellular communication, sale of mobile phones and accessories to them);
- To represent a trading network at least in two areas of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- To decorate outlets in accordance with the brand-book of the MegaCom company;
- To equip workplaces (with office equipment and supplies, a personal computer, Internet connection) for the purpose of concluding contracts on granting services of cellular telecommunications;
- To provide well-skilled and qualified personnel, as well as a high degree of service at points of sale.
In case of performing of all the conditions mentioned above, it is necessary to submit the following documents to the company:
A commercial offer with the following information:
- General information on a company: field of activity, trade mark, time of operation in the market, partners - operators of cellular communication (those operators with whom they are already working), skill levels of the personnel;
- A detailed list of selling outlets and shops: their addresses, telephone numbers, mode of operation, description (2 photos with appearance of a facade and interior of a shop or an outlet).
Copies of documents for the Limited Company:
- Copies of constituent documents;
- A copy of a tax registration certificate;
- A copy of a certificate on entering an organization or company in the special list of legal entities;
- Structure of founders (participants);
- Information on a top manager and the chief accountant (first name, middle initial, last name, nameplate data and contact phones);
- Copies of contracts on renting shops;
- Information about a system of taxation, which is applied within an organization or a company;
- A copy of a document confirming powers of a top manager (minutes of an assembly of participants (founders), a decision of participants on appointment of a top manager, an order, etc.);
- Address for correspondence.
Copies of documents for a private company:
- A copy of the certificate (about state registration)
- A copy of an INN card (registration card of a taxpayer)
- A copy of passport with a residence permit
- A copy of a lease of a shop
- Address for correspondence..
All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted to the address: Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Commercial office of the Company MegaCom (Erkindik Avenue – Moskovskaya Str.), room No.6, the Department of the Dealer Network Development.
In case you are interested only in a certain part of cooperation with the company (installation of a WEB-cash desk for reception of cash payments, wholesale purchase of CAP - cards of advance payments), you may apply to official dealers of the company:
- Private company of Djusubaliev, tel: (0555) 777773;
- Kyrtelsat LLC, tel: (0777) 105205;
- Private company of Legler E.A., tel: (0555) 922422;
- Mega Telekom LLC, tel: (0555) 912291;
- Mobile & Television Communications LLC (M&TC), tel: (0555) 954124.
- Private company of Alimbekov J., tel.: (0553) 444416; (0770) 800000;
- Private company of Abdullaev A., tel: (0557) 727772;
- Private company of Ahmedjanova E., tel: (0555) 821000.